Friday, November 10, 2006

MY FIRST FELTED PURSE




Here is the very first purse that I have ever felted. I bought this wool at a Fiber Festival in Corydon Indiana that I went to several weeks ago. The wool itself is a rug wool and was very itchy to work with but felted beautifully. The purse itself only took me about 1 week to knit. I bought the button from Baer Fabrics in Louisville, Kentucky. I am very pleased with the outcome. If anyone is interested in this pattern please let me know and I would be more than happy to share!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bag turned out great, Cara! I downloaded the Magknit pattern you listed a couple of weeks ago & will be doing that one, possibly for a knitting swap I'm doing. I'm glad you decided to keep the knitting blog & keep up the great work.
BTW, this meg link will take you to my other blog garden- picture is different, but pretty much the same as my MSN Space

Rachel said...

I would love the pattern