Saturday, June 24, 2006

2nd stripe on the Hat


Well as you can see-the hat now has two stripes. The purple and white. I am getting ready to start putting the pink stripe on and then the last stripe will be the yellow at the top. I am trying like CRAZY to get this hat done because I am afraid that my sis is going to have her baby this weekend. She is currently starting to dialate and eface and she is working on her feet all weekend. Plus I know that she has been nesting because her apartment is EXTREMELY clean. It's usually clean but when I went there Wednesday night it was amazingly clean.

So I just wanted to show that hat off at this stage. I am hoping to try and get it done this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cara. I wanted you to know I did check out "other" blog. Nice work on the sweater- I wouldn't know you were a beginner- the hat will be adorable. The pattern to my sweater is really easy- I got it free in the knit shop- large needles, very little shaping, only six pieces not including the booties. The best part is the yarn- Berroco Plush- very soft & touchable. I've only been knitting for two years, but my group that meets at K2 Yarn Salon pushes me to try new stuff- lastest craze is socks & felted purses.

Anonymous said...

I forgot what I was going to say.

Blargh.