Thursday, June 01, 2006

Baby Sweater Woes



I have been working on this baby sweater for my sister since about March. I used a pattern out of Better Homes and Gardens Knit 1-2-3 and it is knit in pieces and the pieces are joined at the end.

It is an adorable pattern however parts of the pattern are backwards. Both arms and both fronts are backwards.

Well the striped front piece I am now having to knit for the 3rd time. The first time I didn't know that there were two weights of the kitchen cotton yarn and I used the wrong weight. The second time as you see in my picture I forgot that the pattern read backwards and I knitted two left sides instead of two right sides. So I started last night on the 3rd time. So it has definitely been a learning experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»