Sunday, June 04, 2006

Book Review Itty Bitty Hats

Okay-I promise that this will be the last post on why I love the Itty Bitty Hats book but I felt you should know this information.

I love this book because of course it has adorable patterns but also each pattern requires the same size needles throughout the entire book which I think is very cool. So basically once you invest in the book and needles all that is left is the yarn.

Also-the book is spiral bound which I love because of course it can lay flat.

Anyway-I think it's a really good book and I highly recommend it. I think it is something that I will keep for a long time and be able to make great baby gifts out of it for a long time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO Cara it's me Anne, forgot my blogger password and I'm at home and it's at work stored on the computer.

Sooooooo let's see that sweater, ya got it done yet? BTW what's next on the needles? Besides a felted purse. Bring that hat book and I can let ya know how difficult they would be and if you could handle it.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://neveo.info/2458.html and http://indexmachine.info/1901.html